What information is collected?
We receive, collect, and store the information you provide on our website or give us in any other way. Additionally, we collect your IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login data; email address; password; computer and internet information; and purchase history. We may use tools to measure and collect navigation information including page response times, total time spent on certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to leave the page. We also collect personal identification information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), suggestions, feedback, recommendations, and personal profile.
How can we gather this information?
When you make a transaction on our website, we will collect some of your personal information, such as your name, address, and email address. This information will only be used for the actions mentioned specifically.
Why are we gathering this information?
We collect both Personal and Non-Personal Information for the following reasons:
to provide and operate our Services,
to give our Users and Customers ongoing assistance and technical support,
to contact our Customers and Users with general or personalized notices related to the service, promotional messages, and
to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We may also use this information to create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated, inferred non-personal information which we or our business partners may use to improve our respective services.
We collect this information to comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Where do we store, use, and share the personal information of people who visit our website?
Our business is hosted on the Wix.com platform, which provides us with an online platform that enables us to sell products and services to our customers. Your information can be stored securely in the Wix.com database, which is protected by firewall servers.
Wix.com follows the rules of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, and is considered a tier 1 supplier.
PCI DSS is an information security standard for organizations or companies that accept credit card payments. It helps create a secure environment and improves the quality of cardholder data, reducing credit card fraud.
How do we communicate with visitors to our website?
We may contact you for any of the following reasons: to notify you about your account, to help you with any account-related issues, to settle a payment issue, to collect fees or debts, for surveys and questionnaires, for information about our company, or for any other reason that requires us to amend our contract in accordance with local law. We may contact you through email, phone, text messages, or mail.
How do we utilize cookies and other tracking technologies?
- The XSRF-TOKEN and hs are Essential cookies, used for security reasons.
- The svSession is an Essential cookie, used in connection with the user's login.
- The SSR-caching is an Essential cookie, used to indicate the system from which the website was rendered.
- The _wix_browser_sess and _wixCIDX are Essential cookies, used for system monitoring and debugging.
- Consent-policy is an essential cookie that is used for cookie banner parameters.
- SmSession is an essential cookie that is used to identify logged in site members.
- TS* is an essential cookie that is used for security and anti-fraud reasons.
- bSession is an Essential cookie used to measure the effectiveness of the system.
- fedops.logger.sessionId is an Essential cookie used to measure stability and effectiveness.
- wixLanguage is a Functional cookie used on multilingual sites to save the user's language preference.
- Google Tag Manager is an analytics cookie used by Google Analytics.
- Gtag.js is a marketing cookie used by Google Ads.
- Checking Google is an essential cookie used by Google.
Questions and Their Contact Information